Nowadays several tools exist in the web to edit your photos, so we took the time to review some of them, we picked some of our favorite ones and we list them below:
- Imageeditoronline.net. If what you like is applying filters on your photos and don’t feel like having any trouble, in Imageeditoronline.net you’ll be able to do just that. You can pick among a ton of different filters and transformations, select some simple parameters and there you have it, you modified image without doing much effort. Plus it features a photo combiner which is pretty cool.
- Photo4everyone.com. Somewhat similar to imageeditoronline.net but it is mobile enhanced. You can now have all the power of this image editor in your cellphone. It has all the quick share buttons, so you can easily share you content to your social networks.
- Photoshopeditoronline.com. A powerful tool with a Poisson equation solver engine working on the back, it allows you to merge photos seamlessly, and it is beautifully designed with jquery in a fashion it almost feels like a desktop app. If you like face swap and some other snapchats, this is your way to go.
Whatever you pick, they are all good options and perform different transformations so we encourage you to go ahead and try them all. Have fun.
As an alternative to the traditional photoshop, a website has been created named Photoshopeditoronline.com which allows you to perform advanced task in a few simple steps. The downfall is that you don’t have all the tools and flexibility that photoshop has, but it allows you to perform some merging in images in a very simple way:
- First go to www.photoshopeditoronline.com, we encourage you to hit the like button if you like the app. Then click the start editing button
- Then upload the two images you want to merge and select the area you want to merge in both, the origin and destination images.
- Place the cropped area in it’s new location and hit done. Finally just pick the merging method and wait a little bit until the merging algorithm is done.
And there you have it! Your merged images seamlessly in a few simple steps just like photoshop.
Face swap has gained great attention for basically any person with a smartphone lately, unfortunately the snapchat’s faceswap filter is not really flexible, it does not allow you to simply swap with a random object or let’s say a dog, you cannot select how much of the face you want to swap, maybe you only want to swap the eyes or the nose, and you can’t correct it if it doesn’t fit well.
With photoshopeditoronline.com you can face swap as well, but with the difference that you can perform all this modifications. Just select the item you want to swap with your face and place it in your face and pick the overlay method for mixing. Repeat the process, but the second time select your face and place it wherever you want it to be overlayed.
Photoshopeditoronline.com can achieve the same effect as snapchat’s face swap but with the difference that it gives you much more flexibility, also it takes a little bit more of time to do it.